On special offer
Aquatone SUP Flame 11'4"
Aquatone SUP Haze 11'4"
After a success of Mist SUP in 2021 Aquatone introduces slightly bigger compact SUP with Haze 11'4", with the same, small 78l backpack. It's an easy to transport, lightweight SUP with a popular streamlined touring shape and pointy nose.
Compared to the MIST, the extended length of HAZE offers much faster tracking and caters for slightly heavier riders.
|Length||11’4” / 345 cm||Width||32" / 81cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm||Volume||300l|
|Max. Users||1||Max. Pressure||15psi|
|Rec. Payload||100 kg / 220 lbs||Max. Payload||135 kg / 298 lbs|
|Weight||9 kg /19.8 lbs||Model||TS-022|
- Thanks to the 13 cm wide center stringer construction from top to the bottom and both sides of the board, makes the Wave model solid even in the windy and choppy conditions.
- The Lite Drop-Stitch materials on the Wave models create a quality and extremely lightweight SUP at an unbeatable price. Combined with stringer tech, an extra stiff board is ready for the ultimate paddling performance.
- Featuring a 4mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the Mist offers users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "Wave" graphic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The Mist offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- Built with most popular all-round board shape and generous thickness, the Mist is easy to glide and appealing to all-level riders across the ability spectrum.
- The bungee cords system located at the tail of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Double central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
|EXTRA WIDE||The Aquatone air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81cm) of width provides superior stability while still maintain a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag|
|15cm THICKNESS||All Aquatone boards are featuring 6-inch thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compares to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches is excellent for a larger paddler that wants to make sure there is absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.|
|DIAMOND GROOVING FOOTPAD||Single piece soft brushed EVA footpad featuring 4mm diamond grooving provides ultimate traction and comfort.|
|INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS||The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.|
|CENTER GRAB HANDLE||Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.|
||SUP Gear Backpack 78l||SUP Coil Leash 9'||2x Central 9" Push-in Fin
Ask a question
Write your opinion