On special offer
Aquatone SUP Wave 10'6″
In a set
Aquatone SUP Wave 10'6″ (1 szt.)
346,32 EUR / szt.
Bojka do wiosła (1 szt.)
10,34 EUR / szt.
Aquatone SUP Wave 10'6″
The all-time classic high performance all-round inflatable SUP, setting benchmark with stunning performance and ultimate flexibility. The WAVE 10.0 and 10.6 are the smallest and most standard SUP sizes in our all-round range. Built with the most popular SUP shape, extra wide and generous thickness, the WAVE model is so easy to glide and very forgiving.
|Length||10'6" / 320cm||Width||32" / 81cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm||Volume||300l|
|Max. Users||1||Max. Pressure||15psi|
|Rec. Payload||95kg / 209lbs||Max. Payload||143kg/315lbs|
|Weight||9 kg / 19.8 lbs||Model||TS-112|
- Thanks to the 13 cm wide center stringer construction from top to the bottom and both sides of the board, makes the Wave model solid even in the windy and choppy conditions.
- The Lite Drop-Stitch materials on the Wave models create a quality and extremely lightweight SUP at an unbeatable price. Combined with stringer tech, an extra stiff board is ready for the ultimate paddling performance.
- Featuring a 4mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the Wave models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "Wave" graphic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The Wave collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- Built with most popular all-round board shape and generous thickness, the Wave SUPs are easy to glide and appealing to all-level riders across the ability spectrum.
- Wave collection has been designed with 2+4+1 Steel D-Rings. The two D-Rings on the middle of deck can be easily transformed to kayak attachment. (*Kayak seat is optional)
- The bungee cords system located at the tail of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
|EXTRA WIDE||The Aquatone air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81cm) of width provides superior stability while still maintain a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag|
|15cmTHICKNESS||All Aquatone boards are featuring 6-inch thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compares to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches is excellent for a larger paddler that wants to make sure there is absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.|
|DIAMOND GROOVING FOOTPAD||Single piece soft brushed EVA footpad featuring 4mm diamond grooving provides ultimate traction and comfort.|
|INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS||The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.|
|CENTER GRAB HANDLE||Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aquatone handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.|
|KAYAK SEAT ATTACHMENT||
2 Extra D-Rings in the middle of the board allow attaching an optional Kayak seat, sold separately.
||Sup Gear Backpack 105l||Sup Coil Leash 9'|| Central 9" Push-in Fin
Ask a question
Write your opinion